We asked more than 70 craftsmen the most common mistakes customers make during repairs. Learn what to look for and tactics to help ease the way.
- Save on Quality - Many people are afraid to buy expensive materials because they do not understand the technological process. To avoid price disputes, look for experts who claim the choice of each product.
- Refusal of the employment contract - The survey showed that 86% of experts believe that a detailed employment contract will help to accurately perform the repair work. It is considered more useful to prepare this agreement at the discussion stage.
- Lack of a repair plan - Experts recommend that you prepare a preliminary plan of the work to be done, the cost of the work, a list of materials and the time of delivery. Also, divide the payment into stages. All this prevents problems and reduces repair costs.
- Lack of design plan - When repairing, you must provide a detailed description of the design you want to implement. Thus, you will not face a situation where design contradicts the construction of technology and capabilities.
- Lack of control and attention to "dirty" work - Evaluate the quality of "dirty" work before the decorative stage. Pay special attention to water supply and electrical work, floor surface quality, waterproofing and heating.
If you take into account the above-mentioned errors, your repair process will be quick and easy.